Saturday, April 18, 2009

Steampunk Rings

Well, I haven't posted in awhile but found an incredible artist I'd like to share with you. Check out this ring:
It's from CatherinetteRings. You can buy it on ETSY. I am just blown away by this jewelry! If you love wire wrapping you're going to love it too! It's a genre called "Steam Punk."  You've gotta check it out. 
As for me, I'm working on a portfolio to be juried for Portland's Saturday Market this weekend. I've been selling primarily through parties up until now. If I'm accepted, I'll be selling at Saturday Market this summer.

4 comments:

Jose Sinclair said...

beautiful design!! had a jewelry friend at UGA in art school that made a tiny jeweled zeppelin with moving parts! had wheels so you could roll it as well, with props churning!!..

ever see a Salvador Dali jewelry show? unreal - a pulsating "broken heart" of gold with rubies inside the torn part, pulsing to a tiny motor!!

great stuff ..
jose
my art: http://josesinclair.blogspot.com
films:
http://worldsbestfilms.blogspot.com

The Minimalist said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love this steam punk thing!

文章 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,85cc免費影片,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,自拍

adidas nmd said...

pandora charms
adidas superstar
adidas nmd
lebron 13 shoes
nike air max 2017
longchamp sale
nike mercurial
adidas stan smith sneakers
longchamp
lebron 13