Saturday, April 18, 2009

Steampunk Rings

Well, I haven't posted in awhile but found an incredible artist I'd like to share with you. Check out this ring:
It's from CatherinetteRings. You can buy it on ETSY. I am just blown away by this jewelry! If you love wire wrapping you're going to love it too! It's a genre called "Steam Punk."  You've gotta check it out. 
As for me, I'm working on a portfolio to be juried for Portland's Saturday Market this weekend. I've been selling primarily through parties up until now. If I'm accepted, I'll be selling at Saturday Market this summer.

3 comments:

José Sinclair said...

beautiful design!! had a jewelry friend at UGA in art school that made a tiny jeweled zeppelin with moving parts! had wheels so you could roll it as well, with props churning!!..

ever see a Salvador Dali jewelry show? unreal - a pulsating "broken heart" of gold with rubies inside the torn part, pulsing to a tiny motor!!

great stuff ..
jose
my art: http://josesinclair.blogspot.com
films:
http://worldsbestfilms.blogspot.com

Banba said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love this steam punk thing!

adidas nmd said...

pandora charms
adidas superstar
adidas nmd
lebron 13 shoes
nike air max 2017
longchamp sale
nike mercurial
adidas stan smith sneakers
longchamp
lebron 13